Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Journal # 38

Describe your dream job.

My dream job is too work as a computer engineer. I want to make, fix and build computers. My dream job is also to make software and make new technological devices for example a new Playstation, the "PS5". My dream job would require time,but when you like something then the time goes by fast. I would like to have a dream job that you dont do anything and still get paid, but i would like to do that and make more money than the person that is doing nothing and is still getting paid. I would like to work with computers because they are the future and soon many people will be using computers more than they are now. Computers will be replacing many files used by the federal government and also papers filed in jobs.

No comments:

Post a Comment